[tabi] Re: FW: Nova2010 -No Public Comment Allowed Before March 10 Vote!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:21:14 -0500

No, no!

I don't want anyone to misunderstand.  We're all free to comment via phone
calls or emails or whatever, it's only at the commission meeting itself that
there is no public comment.  So, no, it does not mean, in my opinion, that
the issue is decided just because there's no public comment at the
commission meeting; so please, please email your opinions.