[tabi] FW: IRS Assistance for People with Disabilities

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:28:33 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: lappland [mailto:lappland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:25 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: IRS Assistance for People with Disabilities

Hello and Happy Tax Season!
Another tax season is at our door! Attached is a web article that  provides
information about the online tax products and services  available through
the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for taxpayers  with disabilities. Please
share this information with others to  let them know what accessible tax
information is available.
Last year, more than one  million accessible forms and publications were
downloaded. Please tell members of your organizations that they can go to
the IRS  Accessibility page:

http://www.irs.gov/accessibility/index.html?portlet=113
to download forms, publications and other products they might  need and to
check out tax-related  videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-xueE-ZDY&list=PL634968897EAEA4FD&index=3

 in English and American Sign Language. It is  highly recommended that you
check  the website often as we are continually growing the number of
products available for persons with disabilities.
 Thank you for helping us spread the word about all of the online  products
and services the IRS provides people with disabilities. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions or need any  additional information.
Sincerely,
Maureen Goulder
Chief, Alternative Media Center
maureen.p.goulder@xxxxxxx<mailto:maureen.p.goulder@xxxxxxx>