[tabi] FW: Horseback Riding - Wednesday, October 13 - Register Now!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:29:38 -0400

  _____

From: Lesa Evans [mailto:levans@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: Horseback Riding - Wednesday, October 13 - Register Now!

We haven't heard from you yet. We want to make sure you don't miss out on
the opportunity to participate in horseback riding. It will be so much fun
to get out in the cool fall air and enjoy the relaxed lulling gait of riding
on a horse. It is coming up on October 13th, so please reserve your spot
today!

Horseback Riding - Leisure Style

WHEN:  Wednesday, October 13th from 4:00-6:00 pm

WHERE: Black's Horses and Ponies, Edgewood Farms, 16045 Rocco Road.

No experience necessary. Reservation required. If you have transportation
issues, contact us and we will work with you on possible carpooling.

Other upcoming activities:

WALK WITH US AT THE MALL

WHEN:  Friday, September 17th from 1:30-2:30 pm

WHERE: Governor's Square Mall (meet in front of Starbucks)

Join us for exercise while enjoying the company of friends.

"Paint A Pot" activity

WHEN: Tuesday, November 16th at 6:00-8:00 pm

WHERE: Oglesby Union Art Center located on FSU Campus

"Paint a Pot" for the holidays as a gift or for yourself. No experience
necessary.

Lesa Evans
Florida Disabled Outdoors Association (FDOA)
2475 Apalachee Parkway, Suite 205
Tallahassee, FL  32301
(850) 201-2944 x 4

 <blocked::http://www.fdoa.org/> http://www.fdoa.org