[tabi] FW: HEALTH ALERT: FDA Posts Expanded Tylenol Recall

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:27:29 -0500

fyi, in addition to the Tylenol recall below, I wanted to make you alert
to the existence of the emergency email network.

it will email to you emergencies of a national nature, and those of a
specific geographic nature (such as a tornado warning), when you
register with your zipcode.  you can register at:

http://www.EmergencyEmail.org