[tabi] FW: Governor's Commission On Disabilities Committee Meetings

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:11:17 -0500

        I wrote the wrong date for the Transportation / Independent
Living Committee in my original email.  Please see my revision below.
The meeting is for Wednesday December 9, not December 11.  I apologize
for any inconvenience.

        Hello all,

        I hope you had a good Thanksgiving weekend.

        The Education / Employment Committee Meeting that was originally
scheduled for Tuesday December 8 has been rescheduled.  The updated date
is Thursday December 17 from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.  I have attached
the updated agenda for your convenience.

        The rest of the committee meetings remain the same.  I will
recap them below, and attach the agendas to this email.

        Transportation / Independent Living Committee, Wednesday
December 9 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.

        Legal / Civil Rights Committee, Wednesday December 9 from 2:00
P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

        Healthcare Committee, Thursday December 10 from 2:00 P.M. to
4:00 P.M.

        As always, please let me know if you have any further questions.

        Thanks.

        I hope this information is helpful to you.

        Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

        The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

        4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

        Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

        Phone: (850) 487-3423

        Fax: (850) 414-8908

        Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabil
ities
<http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabi
lities>

        We serve those who serve Florida.

        P Before printing, please think about the environment

        For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.

        Governor Crist encourages Floridians to have a disaster
preparedness plan.  For information, please visit the Florida Department
of Emergency Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org.