[tabi] FW: FW: NOVA 2010

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:22:37 -0400

I've been asked to publish the following email conversation re Nova
2010.

I have to agree with Owen: Mr. Garrison is definitely taking what looks
to be a polite statement such as "I can certainly understand your need
to ...", and goes on to claim support for his ideas from this, and
implies the author is in full agreement with Mr. Garrison.  I think this
is playing fast and lose with the truth, and makes all of Mr. Garrison's
claims for support from other organizations for the disabled, suspect.