[tabi] FW: Blind Person's Experience with Getting Technical Help - Survey from UC Santa Cruz

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:51:29 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Adams [mailto:duwadams@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 3:00 PM
Subject: Blind Person's Experience with Getting Technical Help - Survey
from
UC Santa Cruz

Hello, my name is Dustin Adams from UC Santa Cruz, I am currently
working on
a project with Professor Sri Kurniawan to find out how those with visual
impairment generally get technical help.

On behalf of  Professor Kurniawan, I would like to ask for your time and
expertise on how
you experience getting technical help by completing a survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFSK7QB. We are offering a $50 Amazon
Gift
certificate drawing for those who complete our survey, and the results
of
the survey will be analyzed and included in an academic paper being
submitted to CSUN conference in San Diego. As always, YOUR PERSONAL
INFORMATION WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL. Professor Kurniawan and I really
appreciate your time and expertise in completing this survey, please
email
me or Professor Kurniawan if you have any questions regarding the
survey,

thank you.
Sincerely,
Dustin Adams
PhD Student, Department of Computer Science
University of California, Santa Cruz
duwadams@xxxxxxxx