[tabi] FW: Assignments to Select Committees

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:30:04 -0500

FYI,

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Cannon, Dean
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 12:30 PM
To: !HSE All House Members & LAs
Cc: !HSE All District Secretaries; !HSE All Local Users
Subject: Assignments to Select Committees

TO:                  Members of the Florida House of Representatives

FROM:            Dean Cannon, Speaker

DATE:              February 11, 2011

RE:                   Assignments to Select Committees

The Senate President and I have created the Joint Select Committee on
Collective Bargaining.  I have assigned the following House members:

Rep. Debbie Mayfield, Co-Chair

Rep. Larry Ahern

Rep. Jeff Clemens

Rep. Joe Gibbons

Rep. Marlene O'Toole

Also, the following members have been assigned to serve on the Select
Committee on Government Reorganization:

Rep. John Legg, Chair

Rep. Gary Aubuchon, Vice Chair

Rep. Janet Adkins