[tabi] FCB Christmas party

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:49:59 -0500

Greetings, Christmas party goers,

It is really important that we know how many people plan to come to the
Christmas party, this Saturday, December 11 from 4:30 to 9:00 pm.  We want to
know the amount of food to buy and we don't want a pile left over or for some
to not have enough to enjoy the party.  Please contact Wanda Stokley or myself
and lets all have a good time too.  Marry Christmas to all and we will see you
soon.

The address is 1531 Dempsey Mayo and if you need any directions, just return a
post and I would be glad to help.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.