[tabi] Re: External thermometers

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:07:17 -0500

I have the one from maxi aids and have had it for about four years now. It works fine but the setup isn't accessible. You don't have to set it up. It will give in door and out door temperature with a press of a button. The setup includes a clock and I think a way to calibrate the unit.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>