[tabi] Easter Seals Project Action Customer Service Training at StarMetro

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:45:43 -0400

I've been asked to post the following:

From: Rosser, Andrea [mailto:Andrea.Rosser@xxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 2:41 PM

Subject: Easter Seals Project Action Customer Service Training at
StarMetro

Hello all,

StarMetro has partnered with Easter Seals Project Action to provide
training to StarMetro

staff to improve customer service both on StarMetro vehicles and through
our call

center .  Easter Seals Project Action has asked StarMetro to have at
least three

customers present at each of the two hour training session.  I am
reaching out to

you to see if you can help me recruit volunteers to assist StarMetro in
improving

customer service in all aspects of our operations.

We will provide a round trip pass to those who volunteer to participate
(fixed route

or Dial-A-Ride).  The training dates are June 27th and 28th at
StarMetro's Administration

office on Appleyard.

The training schedule and proposed content are listed below.

Session Schedule

Thurs. 7:00am - 9:00am  Call Center staff, Dispatchers, and information
Clerks

            10:00am - 12:00noon Operations

            2:00pm - 4:00pm Operations

Fri.  7:00am - 9:00am Operations

        10:00 - 12:00 pm Operations

         2:00pm - 4:00pm Call Center, Dispatch, and information clerks

Session Content

1.       Operators:

*         Start with ADA basics (why training on it is necessary, basic
overview

of ADA regulations as they pertain to public transit, etc.)

*         Move onto specifics:

                                                              i.
Stop announcements

                                                            ii.
Service animals

                                                          iii.
Mobility devices

and securement

*         Disability etiquette

*         Scenarios (this would be a more interactive part of the
training)

2.       Call Center Staff, Dispatchers and information clerks:

*         ADA Basics

*         Disability etiquette

*         Presentation on best practices for running a call center

*         Customer service scenarios

Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions and thank
you in advance

for your assistance.

Andie

Andrea L. Rosser -  Mobility Coordinator

City of Tallahassee - StarMetro

555 S Appleyard Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32304

850-891-5196