[tabi] Donation opportunity to our troops

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:12:56 -0400

DONATE Sun Care/Protection to our TROOPS

Your Donation of $25 will provide (2) MK SPF 30 Sunscreen

& (2) MK Lip Protectors to soldiers serving overseas.

Join forces with our Mary Kay unit and Operation Courage is Beautiful.

Operation Courage is Beautiful, is a volunteer led, nonprofit

organization that sends care packages to women of the United

States armed forces.

Check out their website at http://operationcourage.org/

Every donation helps!

For more information, or to make your

tax-deductible donation, contact:

Nancy Folsom, Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

by either

PHONE: 850-524-5026

EMAIL: nfolsom@xxxxxxxxxxx