[tabi] Dial-A-Ride Token order information

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 11:04:58 -0400

Happy Independence Day All,

Please see below from Andrea Rosser of StarMetro.

From: Rosser, Andrea [mailto:Andrea.Rosser@xxxxxxxxxx]

All,

One of the issues raised on several occasions has been token orders not being
available due to customers being moved from one vehicle to another. After
training last week, we now have a system in place where we can flag customers
who have token orders so that the dispatch and scheduling team recognize not to
move that customer.

We believe this change will rectify this issue. Please let us know if you
encounter any problems related to token orders in the future.

Thank you,

Andrea L. Rosser - Special Transportation Manager

City of Tallahassee - StarMetro

555 S. Appleyard Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32304

850-891-5196