[tabi] Re: City of Miami To Spend Thousands Upgrading Trolleys That Don't Serve the Visually Impaired

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:17:32 -0400

This is wonderful news.  I know Matthew Dietz
in fact a few years back he filed a suit against the city and if I remember correctly it was against Tal Tran and pertained to a wheel chair issue by a guy that lived in the disabled subsidized apartments on Ross Road. He use to have another attorney that was a professor at FSU that did his leg work for him locally.

Maybe I'll give Matt a call. He is also pretty good getting the defendants to pay for his legal fees and is the same attorney that handled Darla Rogers suit against Protective services which was settled out of court.

When I sent my letter to the city commissioners, I requested a read receipt and so far haven't received any thing.

Robert