[tabi] Re: City Commissioners

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:22:42 -0400

Thanks, Chip wonder why they moved them to places unknown on the city's web page?

Many thanks,

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>