[tabi] Cancellation of July Lighthouse Dog Guide Group

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:19:44 -0400

From: Evelyn Worley <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:15:38 -0400
Subject: cancellation of July Lighthouse Dog Guide Group

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, we are having to cancel the July meeting
of the Lighthouse Dog Guide Group (7/16). We will definitely resume in
August. Please be thinking of future topics of interest. We hope you
can join us on Thursday, August 20. Thanks.

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
1286 Cedar Center Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301