[tabi] CD Storage for Sale

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:13:35 -0600

I forgot to mention this in my first Email, but please, please please respond
privately so as not to clutter the list.

It stands about 48 inches tall and can hold 500 plus CD's, in cases; it has the
pull out racks that allow you to rock the CD's forward to see titles and the
titles behind them; may need a little work.

The racks are plastic; the unit itself is particle board with a plywood
backing.  It is all open on the front.

Asking $50 or best offer; can accept Pay Pal or personal checks from people we
know.

An additional charge will be incurred if I have to arrange delivery to you.

Darla

Darla & Precious Roxy
Cell #:  850-443-3571

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxx