[tabi] Brailled Band-Aid Boxes

  • From: "LaTasha Durden, RMA" <latashadurden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone...

Calvert and I went to Wal-mart on Tennessee Street this evening with the attempt to finish up some Semi-last-minute "back to school" shopping for Nyiesha (Our Daughter). While checking for list (once and twice), we began our search for the last item on the list, Bandages. When we found them, we began conparing prices and decided to choose Band-Aid brand bandages. So when I picked up the box I noticed that it have braille on the upper front cover. I quickly turned to Calvert and said, "Here, Calvert, Read this." What does it say, I asked? He said, "Yeah, they are Band-Aids." I quickly replied, "With braille on the box." This made me check the rest of the boxes... All bandage boxes. Absolutely all of the Band-Aid brand bandages had braille on the upper front cover. But only this brand. I said, "YAY... BAND-AIDS, HONEY, WE ARE GETTING THESE, because not only are they the least expensive (for what I wanted), but they are brailled as well." So now my question to you all is, How many of you knew this and did not tell me?

The Durden Family (Calvert and LaTasha)