[tabi] Re: Blind jazz pianist Marcus Roberts on 60 minutes this Sunday

  • From: "William Benjamin" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Roger Dutting'" <rogd51@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Townsend, Ashley'" <act09d@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Todd'" <toddbo@xxxxxxxx>, "'Teresa Grundy'" <grumpyteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:02:55 -0400

FCB friends,

Please take in the following announcement from my good friend Adam who I
enjoy performing with every once in a while.

My good friend jazz pianist Marcus Roberts will be on 60 minutes this Sunday
March 30.  Don't miss an opportunity to see a great success story.  You can
see footage from the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind where both of us
graduated from as well as B-Sharps a small Tallahassee jazz club I frequent.

 <http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wynton-marsalis-marcus-roberts-60-minutes/>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wynton-marsalis-marcus-roberts-60-minutes/

--
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.