[tabi] Blind Professors Listen Up

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 01:57:12 -0400

Chip,

I hope this is cool info.?

 Charles

     We create educational opportunities for U.S. and Canadian university profs
and students who wish to travel abroad. We will facilitate this process by
providing cultural and scenic locations and accommodations in various South
American cities during the US/Canadian spring/summer months and Dec/Jan.

      We focus on matching students with profs who will teach U.S./Canadian
university accredited or non-accredited classes in our South American locations.

      We are inspired by Albert Einstein's quote "work is play, play is work".

      At this moment, ET is assembling it's calendar of course offerings for
Dec 2011/Jan 2012 and Spring/Summer 2012.

      The class may be conducted in one of the following South American cities:
Medellin or Santa Marta, Colombia in Dec 2011/Jan 2012. The 2012 spring/summer
schedule will include Cartagena, Medellin and Santa Marta in Colombia and Lima
in Peru.

     Santa Marta's colonial city, combines with new concrete buildings, and
beautiful beaches, making this city a very attractive destination. For
Colombians, this is one of the most popular tourist towns in the country,
offering liberal amounts of sun, rum and long stretches of sandy beachfront
property. Santa Marta is also the place to organize a trip to Ciudad Perdida,
Tayrona's great pre-Hispanic city. These amazing natural parks are a great
destination for hikers and nature lovers.

      The climate is hot, but the sea breeze, especially in the evening, cools
the city and makes it pleasant to wander about, or to sit over a beer or juice
in any of the numerous open-air waterfront cafés.

      www.tamaca.com.co

     Medellin has its own unique set of guiles to win over the traveler.
Surrounded on all four sides by rugged peaks, there seem to be stunning views
wherever you look. With mild temperatures year-round, Medellín deserves the
nickname 'City of Eternal Spring.' A dynamic economy, driven by the huge
textile industry as well as very brisk business in cut flowers, helps support a
lively cultural scene. Even in ultra-friendly Colombia, the people of Medellin
are known for their graciousness and warmth. Medellin is also known for it's
beautiful women and is considered the Tango capital of northern South America.

      www.intercontinental.com

     A fairy-tale city of romance, legends and sheer beauty, Cartagena de
Indias is an addictive place that can be hard to escape. Take time out to relax
at one of Cartagena's many open-air cafés, prime viewing spots to watch the
parade of horse-drawn carriages, fashionable locals and mystified tourists.
Cartagena is also known for the "Old City", beaches and night life. We will
probably be lodging in Bocagrande or the Old City.

     Lima may not wear its treasures on its sleeve, but peel back the foggy
layers and you'll find pre-Columbian temples sitting silently amid condominium
high-rises. Vestiges of colonial mansions proudly display lavish, Moorish-style
balconies. And, here and there, graceful modernist structures channel
architecture's most hopeful era. It's a cultural phantasmagoria with a
profusion of exceptional eateries, from humble to high-brow, all part of a
gastronomic revolution more than 400 years in the making.

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image

PNG image