[tabi] Black History KICKOFF RECEPTION Invitation -and- TCC African American Calendar Invitation

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:01:47 -0500

From: Priscilla Hawkins [mailto:blackhistorymonthfestival@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Friends --
We invite you to join us Tuesday, February 1, 2010 for our 7th annual
Black History KICKOFF RECEPTION in Tallahassee.  Our GUEST SPEAKER
will be Florida Lt. Gov. JENNIFER CARROLL.   Check out our website at
www.blackhistorymonthfestival.com for more information.

I also want to invite you to attend the TCC Black History Calendar
program, January 31st.  I am one of the 12 local persons who will be
featured on the Calendar this year.

Feel free to share both invitations with anyone you wish.  Both events
are FREE and Open to the Public.

Thanks for all your support.

Priscilla  Hawkins     728-1204
Festival Organizer