[tabi] Re: Avoiding Corners

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:51:00 -0400

Hi Scott,

Here's a sightling's viewpoint.  Long ago I refused to have a coffee table or a
rectangular dining table.  I was constantly hitting my shins on the coffee
table and my hip on the dining table.  It warn't fun!  And I see!  But nowadays
I'm moving a bit slower because of balance and physical problems.  I liked the
suggestions I read from the various TABI members, all good ones.  I'd go a
little bit slower if I were you and get that sweet and sighted wife of yours to
help as Blackjack suggested.  And as he says, these are just my thoughts.

Barbara