[tabi] Re: Avoiding Corners

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:49:22 -0400

You are probably a quick mover and,

yes,

being blind, as well,

does require some preplanning if you are to maintain that youthful and vigorous
vitality if spirit you possess!

I came to that place on the road of life and decided the only way to nip it
completely in the bud,

is to simply, slow down in vital environments like the home where things can
sometime be fragile to encounter physically.

I'm sure some of us will have some mapping strategies that work just as well,
but,

speaking from experience,

I never run in to anything anymore around the house.

Your Friend

Charles Atkins