[tabi] Avoiding Corners

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:00:28 -0400

I just had a close encounter with a sharp corner within my house which resulted
in a laceration, Band-Aid, and icepack. I have to admit to being lazy and not
trailing along another wall for guidance but I just didn't feel like walking
around so restricted.
    I'd like to know what recommendations anyone has to help avoid these
dangerous obstacles in my home. I was thinking of some way to mark the floor
around sharp corners to properly indicate I'm within a dangerous spot but I
couldn't think of anything which would work. Alternately, I'd like to know if
anyone has recommendations on how I can find some attractive barrier, like some
cushioning, to put on those corners which would make them not so sharp and
dangerous if I do encounter them unexpectedly.
I appreciate all recommendations as I'm really tired of worrying about scarring
my face on unexpected household accidents. Thanks!
Scott