[tabi] Apple key note with Steve!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 00:04:42 -0400

Hi, listening to the key note by Apple and Steve and it sounds great. It
makes me want the new iphone5 right now and go out and buy a Mac with the
new OS lion on it. Boy I wish I had few hundred thousand to throw away. I
really like that Auto save in the new OS and the notification thing in the
Iphone5 or the new IOS. I also like that new mail in the new OS lion for the
Mac. So for those that need the link to the key note see it below.

http://www.apple.com/apple-events/wwdc-2011/

Bubba

bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>