[tabi] Re: Angler’s weekend WITH FDOA

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:46:17 -0400

I am going also.  Lynn, the thing you need to remember is to take the medicine
about 30 minutes before you get on the boat or it isn't going to help you.  I
am one of the lucky ones and have never gotten sea sick and I have been out a
lot in fact I just went deep see fishing while I was in Daytona and caught 2
keepers one was a five pound trigger fish.  I caught a lot of fish but with the
size limits most of them had to be thrown back including 2 red snapper and a
grouper.  I would like to take some of our legislators fishing and throw them
back!!!smile.

Robert