[tabi] Re: AM/FM radio

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:47:30 -0500

I know; but they don't make them like that any more (mechanical knobs).
they're all electronic, and usually if they don't talk to you, they're not
very usable.

now, if you have a sighted wife, she may be able to set it up for you so
that you can end up using it; just go to walmart and pick up something and
try.