[tabi] Re: A challenging Project

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:42:57 +0000

Denyece,

How about asking the city (or the county) to assist you with this issue? I
have a feeling they must have a way of dealing with citizens who only speak
various Chinese dialects.

Also, FSU may have an organization such as the "Chinese Students Union" or the
"Asian Students Union", and you may be able to get a volunteer from there to
help you out.

Good luck,

Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314