[tabi] Re: 4 most dangerous cities for pedestrians are all in Florida

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:53:59 -0400

Thanks for the info Chip,  I'll certainly check it out.  Maybe the under cover
cops could arrest our legislators for being stupid and hard headed,  The
efforts of FCB to get a bill passed again this year didn't get any attention
what so ever.  I would almost be willing to bet there are as many pedestrians
killed and injured as there are murders.  If you ever want to kill someone and
get away with it, just run over them with a vehicle.

Just last week a 74 year old man in Madison was hit and killed and I stopped
counting here in Leon county after 14 since I got hit last August.

Robert