[tabi] 4 Resturants to Close in Tallahassee

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:56:28 -0400

I still haven't figured out the Democrat's website, but several people I encountered today said 4 restaurants are closing, including Anthony's. Any light someone could shed on this? I'd sure hate to go out to dinner at a nonexistent restaurant.

Darla & Seeing Eye Dog Roxy

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

"unsubscribe" in the subject.