[tabi] 3 questions about using NVDA or Window-Eyes with voice input on a windows 8 computer

  • From: K4NKZ JIM <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:23:39 -0500

I would like to use NVDA or Window-Eyes with windows speech Recognition
program and/or Dragon Naturally Speaking! I already know that their are
Window-Eyes aps for the program windows speech Recognition program.
I have 3 questions:
1, has anybody made any scrips, or aps to work with either screenreader
for either program?
2, chip, what is the name of your ap for windows speech Recognition? and how does it work?
3, does anybody have a mp3, or text manual on how to use the windows
speech Recognition program?

--
Have a nice day from, K4NKZ Jim

Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.