[tabi] 12/11/11 Christmas Program Invitation

  • From: "wanda stokley" <wandastokley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:01:46 -0500

Hello to all!

East Hill Baptist Church has once again extended to the visually impaired
and blind citizens of Tallahassee an invitation to join them for their
annual Festival of Carols on Sunday, December 11th. Round trip
transportation is provided and this year a light supper will be provided
prior to the event. The Festival of Carols is also an event to collect food
for those in need. Each person who attends would be asked to bring one
container of non-perishable food. Transportation pick up times would begin
around four to four thirty p.m. If you would like to attend, please let me
know as soon as possible. The deadline for responding will be Monday,
November 28th. It is important to respond as soon as possible as volunteers
from the church will need to be obtained for the provision of
transportation. I have not been able to attend this activity for the past
several years as I was out of town at a meeting and I am really looking
forward to attending this year. Several folks who have attended in the past
report it is wonderful. I hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,

Wanda

Wanda L. Stokley