[t2mberlin2011] Program Full Paper t2m website

  • From: manuel.zirm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: t2mberlin2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:00:44 +0200

Dear participants of the T2M Conference 2011 Berlin,

here, we send you the final program.
In the last days, some sessions had to change dates and slots. Please check the time of your session and name.

We encourage you to read the papers of the conference in advance, develop questions and comments and by this support the discussions in Berlin.
All full papers (we received) are online. Please check:
http://t2m.org/papers-conference-2011/

You will receive an USB-stick with all papers in Berlin.
If you have problems with the link, or if you can´t find you paper and in any case, please inform us by sending an email to zirm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best

Manuel Zirm