[sysconfig1] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Burt Philp" <bphilp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sysconfig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:29:42 -0500

Brent:

Remember to use the subject line. People tend to pay more attention to
messages with subjects. Anyway, if you are running Windows 98 then you
should be able to click the Start button then right-click to the right of
the menu icons to bring up the shortcut menu which has a Sort by Name
option.

Burt
---
Burt Philp