[sysconfig1] it's alright cause i'm saved by the bell.

  • From: "Joya" <Jhalls1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sysconfig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 01:31:10 -0400

Just wanted to brag to everyone that I saw Dustin Diamond, aka: Samuel
"Screech" Powers from the show Saved By The Bell, downtown on Friday night.
He was standing outside Royal Bank, on his cell phone with his body guard
next to him (he needs a body guard?!).  I didn't think it was really him
until someone pointed out that he's in town, performing at Yuck-Yuck's.  So
yay.  I got to see screech.

Don't be jealous.

Joya

ps. Yes, I know this is a discussion list for computer related topics.
Since when is Screech not computer related.