[sysconfig1] Re: help

  • From: "Burt Philp" <bphilp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sysconfig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:20:53 -0500

Jamie, this question should really be answered by the computer store, but
you should bear this in mind. Notebook computers are not as expandable, nor
upgradeable as desktop machines. Even the limited upgrades tend to be quite
expensive. You should note also, that many components are integrated into
the mainboard/motherboard so it would be impossible to do some upgrades and
I suspect the video adapter will be integrated.
The computer store should have brand and model specific information to
advise you and they can tell you if it is possible or not, and how much it
would cost.

Burt
---
Burt Philp