[sysconfig1] Re: Hard Drives bigger then 32gig

  • From: "Wess Bechard" <tobechar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sysconfig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:23:25 -0500

Greatest respect, my friend, but to claim redhat is such a mess is just not
right, first of all by definition, redhat IS in constant development, not to
mention that starting X upon bootup is an options supported by just about
every linux dist.  We all needn't be newbie's with our start X on boot. lol
FreeBSD? yeah, cool, but i still like my redhat, and let me also point out
that the opensource OS's are not the enemy.  Maybe we should be more
construction and innovative in our attempts to discredit microsoft?  And
with the ntfs problem, why is it that you dont want to use ntfs instead of
fat32?  Also, try partition magic 5 or 6, i believe there is a workaround
with partition magic.

-Technically Obscured
    -Wess