[sysconfig1] Re: Hard Drives bigger then 32gig

  • From: "Ryan Masse" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sysconfig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:20:22 -0500

Not to start an OS war but did i hear you recommend redhat? :P If you're
gonna recommend anything to do with linux do the homework and realize a
slack or caldera installation would be better served. Caldera especially...
you're booting into an Xwin on startup how easy is that?. Why start out on a
buggy dist of linux? don't we get enough from windows? Why don't we get rid
of linux all together and try put our skill and knowledge to use for once
and install FreeBSD and see what an OS is supposed to look like?

Opinions provided by,
Ryan Masse