[swcomputerclub] uploading

  • From: Virginia Armitage <ginrussarmitage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swcomputerclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:47:06 -0400

I have downloaded the Microsoft essentials security... I have it in my C
drive and also on my desktop. I got rid of Live One care, by pushing on
uninstall but the icon is still on the bar at the bottom... does that mean
that my computer did not uninstall it?I checked in the area that has all the
programs listed and can't see live one care, they say I am at risk because
my subscription will run out, so I tried to get rid of it, and then tried
installing MS Essentials... I am thinking I have missed
something.... Virginia

--
Remember
If you forward this, Please Remove all e-mail addresses  Before  you send it