[swcomputerclub] SWCTC New FreeLists Service

  • From: "Carl Lofstrom" <sandcloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swcomputerclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:24:19 -0600

Hi Members,

FreeLists provides free mailing list hosting to groups like ours whose
topics are related to technology, computers and communications. Our members
who have a computer question and would like to get input from other members
will want to use our FreeLists. Just use this email address for making your
email request swcomputerclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Please do not use this service
for emailing non computer related material.

This is our first use of this service so let's find out if it is working
properly. Who is going to be the first to email a computer question?

Carl Lofstrom