[swcomputerclub] Re: Microsoft Lifecam VX 2000

  • From: "JBH" <jbh37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swcomputerclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:46:12 -0500

Sounds like you need to begin updating Windows XP on a regular basis.  See
instructions here
http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/vistadefault.aspx?ln=en-us
    Your Vx2000 should work after the update.  There is no charge for Windows
updates.

If you haven't run the updates before it's going to take a good while to play
catch-up, so be patient and as Microsoft does it's thing.

You can also set your computer to automatically run updates, but for a starter
just use the above instructions.

JBH