[swacuho] Weather for SWACUHO 2015

  • From: "Brittingham, Diane" <dbrittingham@xxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx" <CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:48:58 +0000

Happy Tuesday all!
The SWACUHO 2015 Host Committee is looking forward to all of you who will be
joining us for our annual conference beginning this weekend here in the great
metropolis of Norman!
We have been in contact with our campus colleagues in our College of
Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences (where our Meteorology students are) to
give us updates about the weather as you all are traveling and for your stay
here in Norman.  We will be pushing this information out on the SWACUHO twitter
account as well as trying to post to the Facebook page and on the website.  We
will keep you all as informed as we can- we utilize these colleagues for all of
our programs and activities!

Safe travels and see you all soon in Norman!
Diane

Diane Brittingham
Associate Director,
Housing and Food Services
Director, Residence Life
Member, Norman Campus Behavioral Intervention Team
1406 Asp Ave., Rm. 126
Norman, OK 73019
405-325-1284

We bring life to the University experience.

SWACUHO President