[swacuho] Re: Weather

  • From: Rikki Turner <rdturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: swacuho <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:33:22 -0600

Hey Diane!

You aren't subscribed to swacuhookla yet. Go to the website and subscribe
and your emails will go through. I'm not getting a bounce back from
arkansas. The texas list is swacuhotexas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Brittingham, Diane <dbrittingham@xxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Happy Friday!
>
> Just a quick update here- the snow began here in Norman around 11 a.m. and
> is expected to go off and on throughout the afternoon with a 1-2 inches of
> accumulation.  Roads are slick here and expected to be so through rush hour.
>
> Listed below are some campus resources as well as the websites of our
> local TV stations.  These resources are good for you to make the best
> decisions you all need to make for travel this weekend.
>
> Please be safe and take your time traveling.
>

> Travel Safe!
>
> Diane
>

> http://www.ou.edu/content/emergencypreparedness/weather.html
>
> https://www.facebook.com/ouemergencypreparedness?ref=br_tf
>

> KFOR- www.kfor.com
>
> KOCO- www.koco.com
>
> KWTV-www.news9.com
>

> *Diane Brittingham*
>
> Associate Director,
>
> Housing and Food Services
>
> Director, Residence Life
>
> Member, Norman Campus Behavioral Intervention Team
>
> 1406 Asp Ave., Rm. 126
>
> Norman, OK 73019
>
> 405-325-1284
>

> We bring *life* to the University experience.

Rikki Turner, M.S. | Assistant Director for Residence Life
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Office of Student Housing
2801 South University Ave. Little Rock, AR 72204
501.320.9892 | rdturner@xxxxxxxx | www.ualr.edu/housing
www.facebook.com/ualrhousing

JPEG image