[swacuho] Re: Weather

  • From: "Brittingham, Diane" <dbrittingham@xxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx" <CHO@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:57:13 +0000

Happy Friday!
Just a quick update here- the snow began here in Norman around 11 a.m. and is
expected to go off and on throughout the afternoon with a 1-2 inches of
accumulation.  Roads are slick here and expected to be so through rush hour.
Listed below are some campus resources as well as the websites of our local TV
stations.  These resources are good for you to make the best decisions you all
need to make for travel this weekend.
Please be safe and take your time traveling.

Travel Safe!
Diane
[cid:image002.jpg@01D0528C.E6F947E0]
http://www.ou.edu/content/emergencypreparedness/weather.html
https://www.facebook.com/ouemergencypreparedness?ref=br_tf

KFOR- www.kfor.com<http://www.kfor.com>
KOCO- www.koco.com<http://www.koco.com>
KWTV-www.news9.com<http://KWTV-www.news9.com>

Diane Brittingham
Associate Director,
Housing and Food Services
Director, Residence Life
Member, Norman Campus Behavioral Intervention Team
1406 Asp Ave., Rm. 126
Norman, OK 73019
405-325-1284

We bring life to the University experience.