[swacuho] Two Area Coordinator Positions at Austin College

  • From: Michael Davila <mdavila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:32:45 +0000

Good afternoon, SWACUHO!

The Residence Life team at Austin College in Sherman, Texas is looking for two
enthusiastic, experienced professionals to join our team as Area Coordinators
-- supervising two to three residential facilities with collateral assignments
in various Residence Life and Student Wellness programs!

Austin College is an exciting place to work - we are a private, residential,
liberal arts college located in Sherman, Texas, about an hour north of the
Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, which offers unique cultural and entrainment
opportunities to Austin College students, faculty, and staff.

We believe in the transformative power of education and community, and it is
our mission to help students seek personal growth, justice, community, service,
academic excellence, intellectual and personal integrity, and participation in
community life.

If you (or someone you know) may be looking for a welcoming and diverse
community, opportunities for development and growth, and the chance to work
with exceptional students, I encourage you to apply with us at the following
link: http://www.austincollege.edu/84130/area-coordinator/.

If you have questions about the positions, please contact me by email.

Michael Davila
Assistant Director

Austin College | Student Engagement, Enrichment & Development
900 North Grand Avenue | Suite 6J
Sherman, TX 75090-4400
Phone: 903.813.2306
Cell: 903.328.4659