[swacuho] SWACUHO Listserv Recruitment

  • From: Rikki Turner <rdturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: swacuho <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:40:01 -0500

Thank you all for subscribing to our new, user friendly email listserv!
This will better connect all of our housing officers and assist us with our
networking and community needs.

In order to recruit more of our vital members to the list, would you please
send this link to all who you think would benefit from the list?

http://www.swacuho.org/?page=listserv

That link takes you to the page where you can easily subscribe to the
listserv.

There are also state level listservs to subscribe to. You do have to be
logged on in order to subscribe to them. If your school's account holder
has not invited you to a sub-account, please have them do that so you can
subscribe to your state specific list AND take advantage of the many
benefits of the website.

Thank you all! Have a fun and safe weekend!

--
Rikki Turner, M.S. | Assistant Director for Residence Life
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Office of Student Housing