[swacuho] SWACUHO 2015 Placement and Career Center

  • From: Rikki Turner <rdturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: swacuho <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:08:37 -0600

I hope everyone is ready for annual conference in Norman, Oklahoma!

If you have positions open on your campus, don't forget to post them to the
website before conference! You can can indicate in the narrative that you
will be at SWACUHO 2015 and will interview. Make sure to give information
on who to contact to set up a meeting. There will lots of upcoming
graduates ready to network and find their first professional home (as well
as some seasoned professionals ready to move up). Don't miss out on this
new feature of our website that is getting a lot of traffic!

For more information, view this tutorial:

http://www.swacuho.org/?page=tutorials#career5

​See you in Norman!

Sincerely,

Rikki Turner
SWACUHO Technology Coordinator​

--
Rikki Turner, M.S. | Assistant Director for Residence Life
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Office of Student Housing