[swacuho] Pre-Conference Newsletter - due Monday, January 19th

  • From: "Paschall, Whitney" <whitney.paschall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:51:41 +0000

Hi SWACUHO,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are having a Happy New Year.  It is
time to submit your articles for the Pre-Conference Newsletter. :)  I hope you
are all as excited about the annual conference as I am. )  Please submit your
articles by Monday, January 19th.  I am planning to have the newsletter out by
February 6th.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to
reading your articles!

Thanks,
Whitney Paschall

[cid:3BF5ADCA-F85F-454D-80B3-3D5B5F074C84]

PNG image