[swacuho] Re: Ping Pong Tables and Mini-blinds

  • From: Heather Miller <hmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:19:14 +0000

I also received the following information from our Interiors Department -

I would recommend the use of solar shades rather than metal blinds. Metal 1"
blinds are very cost-effective, but once they are damaged or bent, it's likely
considered "normal wear and tear" and not under warranty for replacement. The
solar shades are a nylon (or similar) fabric with a mechanism installed at the
top of the window with either a pull chain or a wireless feature that rolls the
fabric into a hidden housing that can be painted to match the walls. We specify
them in most TCU projects. Mechosystems is one brand that I've had good luck
with.

Heather Miller
Marketing Coordinator

[KSQlogo]