[swacuho] Re: Ping Pong Tables and Mini-blinds

  • From: Adonis Thompson <athompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:08:38 -0600

We utilize the tinted shades and they have been very beneficial in those areas.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D02A8B.D0C3AD90]

Adonis Thompson
Associate Director of Residence Life for Operations
P.O. Box 2774  |  State University, AR 72467
Work: 870-972-2042  |  Fax: 870-972-2561
athompson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:athompson@xxxxxxxxxx>  |  http://www.astate.edu/
Student Affairs Customer Service Satisfaction
Survey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=404062640225>